Frequently Asked Questions
CHOOSE A TOPIC
+THE CO. / MARIN LATIN FOODS
- +What does "THE CO." mean?
- "The Co." is an abbreviation for "The Company." The company is Marín de La Isla Verde™, LLC. They are a Wyoming and New York State registered company.
- +Who is "The Company?"
- The company is Marín de La Isla Verde™, LLC. They are a Wyoming and New York State registered company.
- +Who is Marin Latin Foods?
- Marin Latin Foods is the on-line store front and a division of Marín de La Isla Verde™, LLC.
- +Must I register to view your products?
- No, you can view any of our products and even place them in the shopping cart until you are ready to purchase.
- +Must I have an account in order to purchase?
- Yes, you must sign-up for an account in order to purchase and having an account gives you special benefits.
- +How do I sign-in if I can’t remember my Email/Password?
- You can always change your information, including your password, by clicking on "My Account" which is located on the top, right side of of any page, on the black bar. Then click Log In.
- +How do I edit my account information?
- You can edit your information, including your password, by clicking on "My Account" which is located on the top, right side of any page, on the black bar. Then click Log In.
- +What are the benefits of having an account?
- Once becoming an eStore member you are eligible to receive discount coupons and free products based on your quarterly purchase amount. All your information is kept securely in your private account for you to view and/or update at any time, and speeds you through the checkout process.
- +When can I become an eStore Member?
- The moment you create an online account with us you will be an “eStore Member”.
- +How do I become an “eStore Gold Member”?
- You become an “eStore Gold Member” when your purchases have reached $100 per month at which time you will receive larger coupon savings.
- +How can I print your recipes?
- To print our recipes you must first click "RECIPES" on the menu bar. You then click on a small icon that looks like a tiny recipe card. A new window will open showing the recipe you selected. You can either save this file to your device by clicking the down arrow in the upper right corner, and/or print the recipe on a 8.5" x 11" paper (preferably card stock or photo paper) by clicking the printer icon. After printing, follow the directions on the page.
- +Are these recipe cards available on plastic?
- They are not avaiable as of right now, however, they will be in the future. If you have signed-up for our eStore Newsletter you will know when the recipe cards are going to be released before the general public does, so don’t forget to sign-up.
- +Will you be posting new recipes in the future?
- Yes. We are planning to post many more recipes as the months go by.
- +Can I submit a recipe for you to showcase on your website?
- Yes, if you are a member and have an Authentic Latino recipe that is original you may submit it. If accepted, your recipe may be highlighted in an upcoming eNewsletter. It will also be displayed on our "Recipes" page on our eStore, so you can show your friends. Use the email address you used to become a member to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your recipe.
- +Can I place items in the shopping cart if I don’t have an account?
- Yes, however when you "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” you will need to setup an account for yourself prior to purchasing.
- +Will the items stay in the shopping cart if I don’t purchase today?
- Yes, just as long you do not clear your browsing data (download history, cached images and files, cookies and other site data). If, for whatever reason, your items are not in the shpping cart when you return you will need to add them to your cart once again.
- +What if I have an account, will the items stay in the shopping cart even if I clear my browing data?
- Yes, your item(s) will remain in your shopping cart indefinitely. This is one of the advantages you have as an eStore Member or Gold Member.
- +Why am I signed out so soon from my shopping cart account?
- This is a security feature. You are signed out because of inactivity. If there is no activity for approximately 15 – 24 minutes the system will automatically sign you out, to keep others from using your account. However, if you are actively navigating throughout our store, you will NOT be signed out.
Providing you are signed out, don’t worry. The moment you sign back in it will bring you back to the page you were previously on and if you have placed any items in the shopping cart they will still be there.
- +What payment options are available?
- We accept most major credit cards: MasterCard™, Visa™, Discover™, American Express™ and PayPal™. If you are issuing a Purchase order and need billing terms, please contact us toll free at: (800) 285-1237.
- +When will my credit card be charged?
- If your credit card is authorized, the payment will be process once your order has been shipped. You will receive an e-mail with the order number confirming it has been successful. Please note that once your payment has been process, depending on the bank, the transaction may show on your statement within 2~3 business days.
- +Why am I getting a "Declined" message when trying to process my credit card?
- When inputting your credit/debit card number, please make sure there are no dashes, spaces, etc. Only input numbers. Make sure your "Billing Address" is the same address for your credit/debit card statements. Please also make sure to have sufficient funds available in your credit/debit card account. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us toll free at: (800) 285-1237 and a representative will be happy to assist you.
- +Why am I getting an "Error, Duplicate Order-Fraud" message when I am trying to process an order with my credit card?
- This happens when you try to submit your order multiple times with the same card without succeeding, causing a fraud alert. Please wait about 15 minutes and try again. If it still does not go through, we advise you to try with another credit/debit card or contact your bank with this issue. Please keep in mind if you see this message, it means that your order did not go through. And your credit/debit card was not double charged.
- +How can I get a copy of my receipt/invoice?
- Once you check out your order from our website, our system will automatically send you an email confirmation with your invoice and order status. If you did not receive this email, please let us know and we will e-mail you a new invoice. You can also find your order information on your "order history".
- +Are there any other products that you are presently selling?
- No. At this time we decided to start with our flagship product, Misofrito Puro™. This is very popular amongst our dedicated customers who have been waiting patiently for it to be released commercially. We have also decided to release three (3) of our Dry Spice Blends (Puerto Rican Style Pork Roast Rub, Bell Peppers & Onions and American Style Pork Roast Rub.)
- +When will you be releasing new products?
- We are looking forward to and are very excited about releasing our numerous products. However, our priority is to release and distribute our first four (4) items (Misofrito Puro™, Puerto Rican Style Pork Roast Rub, Bell Peppers & Onions and American Style Pork Roast Rub.) We don’t want to flood the markets with so many products at the beginning. We will keep track of how the first four products are doing, which will provide us with enough information as to when we can release the new products.
If you have signed-up for our eStore Newsletter you will know when new products are going to be released before the general public does, so don’t forget to sign-up.
- +How can I find a specific product that I'm looking for?
- Presently you can find any of our first 4 product releases on our Home page where you will see them showcased below the slideshow. However, you can always select "SHOP" on the top green menu bar, to view all our products.
- +Will you be selling any commercial cooking utensils, pot & pans, kitchen aprons, etc. at a later date?
- Yes. We will offer many additional items which will be listed under the heading "MERCHANDISING" some time in the future.
- +How can I check my order?
- You can always check your recent order by going to "My account" or if you want to review an old order, you can also click on "View Order History". If you think there is an order missing or you can't find the one that you're looking for, please call us toll free at: (800) 285-1237 and let us know as soon as possible.
- +Can I modify or cancel my order?
- You can always call our customer service center as soon as possible to check if you could modify your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, then we can not cancel, neither add additional items to that order.
In addition, because the items you are purchasing are for human consumption (Food), the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) will not allows us to accept any product returns.
- +What are your Shipping Rates, Return Policy, Cancellations, etc.?
- For information concerning Shipping Rates, Return Policy, Cancellations, etc. please visit our SHIPPING & RETURNS page.
- +If I don't live in the United States and I would like to purchase some of your products can you ship to me?
- At this time we are not shipping Internationally, however, if you have a friend or family member who lives in the United States have them purchase the products you want and they can ship it to you. Please keep in mind that if you purchase any of our frozen items they must be delivered within 1 to 2 days in order to stay fresh and not spoil.
- +I am a wholesale/retail distributor. How do I create an account?
- It's very simple! On the top...................
- +How long will it take for my account to be approved?